Warehouses that are accredited are above average quality.
- Food, drink and other perishables
- Hazardous materials
- Wet bonded
- Dry Bonded
- Highly active and radioactive materials
- Pharmaceutical products and narcotics
- Sensitive and/or dangerous materials
- Substances presenting special risks of abuse, fire or explosions *
Our database has warehouses and suppliers, covered or accredited by:
Bonded warehouses must be approved by HMRC. Stowga experts can identify sites and partners for you but we also advise you to speak to HMRC to check any requirements you many have.
Stowga’s database also has warehouses that are members of industry bodies like UK Warehousing Association (UKWA) or Road Haulage Association (RHA) as a sign of adherence to industry-standard level of conditions.